Friday, April 18, 2014

She leaves a little Sparkle wherever she goes





 Our smart, beautiful, spirited, loud, loving, full of life baby girl turned 6! Our hearts are so full because of her! We spent the whole weekend celebrating with our girl. It was so much fun!

This year she was turning 6 on the 6th so because it was her "Golden" birthday we had to incorporate gold in the color scheme and decor! I spent the whole week making fun decorations! It is always a lot of work but I really love celebrating people and especially my baby girl! She gets really 
into the decorations and appreciates it and loves it so much, so I love to do it for her! Her little face lights up every time I show her something I made!











 She picked the menu and it turned out great! Jon grilled burgers and hot dogs. We had caesar salad, her favorite, and a kale salad, my favorite, plus corn on the cob! I also made grapefruit mojitos for the adults! You need the recipe I promise you. So I will post soon!

This year she didn't want a cake but wanted to have ice cream sandwiches instead so I let each kid pick what kind of cookie they wanted and what flavor ice cream and then they loaded them with sprinkles and hot fudge...I mean loaded them!





As always the best part of the whole night was the people who were there to celebrate her!













A few of the cuzzies spent the night. 






Saturday we relaxed by the pool with our friends and Taylor spent some time with her little friend Sydney!





Sunday we woke up on her actual birthday and headed to Winter Park for brunch at Marlow's Tavern just the 4 of us! Then we took Taylor to paint pottery! Her choice!







I think she felt loved and cherished and that was our main goal so I think it was a success!! Happy Golden Birthday baby girl!


Much Birthday Love!

1 comment:

  1. this is so heartwarming. amazing job on the decor. where did you get those faux wooden tags? super cute.

    ReplyDelete