Thursday, May 8, 2014

Splurge vs. Save


There are tons of adorable slip on sneakers out there that are so perfect for summer! I keep seeing them everywhere. They are fun and casual to run around during the day in!

I was at Bloomingdales and fell in love with two Via Spiga pairs but I didn't fall in love with the price. $155

                   

                            


Then I found these at H&M for a fraction of the price. I gotta say,  you could have fooled me! $39



                     


 I think splurging on pieces that you know will last and will be staples in your wardrobe then I am all for it, splurge and you will love and get good wear out of them.

Fun shoes like this, I am all about the savings but still getting the look I want! Pretty good huh?!?


                


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment