Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Wardrobe Updates

I always feel very confused on how to dress this time of year because I was laying out by my pool yesterday in a bathing suit drinking coconut water. Then I log into Fb and everyone else in the country is apple picking and drinking pumpkin spiced lattes in Uggs and yoga pants! So it is still 100 degrees here in Florida and I am still wearing tanks and shorts. But, when you want to head out to shop here, it is Fall in all the stores! 

Even though I haven't been able to wear them quite yet, I have added a few pieces to my Fall/Winter wardrobe which in Florida is basically the same thing. I needed some really basic things that fit well and were easily mixed and matched. I am working hard on thinning my closet to only pieces I really love and fit well! Here is what I picked up!

White Box Skirt- this Banana Republic skirt is so flattering and has pockets! I love a dress or skirt with pockets.

 

    
Blue Button Down- this piece is so basic but I plan on wearing it as well as tying it around my waist. 



Leather Skirt- leather is everywhere this fall and I love it! This Zara skirt has a little flare at the back which I love because it makes it a little more feminine!



Ankle Strap Pump- I saw these and figured they could go with so many different outfits! They are Dolce Vita and bought them from Zou Zou boutique. 


Black Coated Jeans- I keep seeing leather leggings and pants and I couldn't commit to full leather pants so I like this option. A similar look with out being leather. These are also Banana Republic. They were having a 40% off sale I hit it up! 



Plus, I have these fun slip ons I shared that I will still be wearing and they will pair perfectly with these pants! 


Plaid Button Down- I'm loving plaid right now and maroon. I plan on pairing navy and black so this shirt, skinny jeans, a black classic pump and black clutch is perfection! 


Black Pump- just because they are so classic and wearable! I needed them to go with my plaid shirt and skinny jeans above! 


Blush Leather Jacket- I actually found this at Marshall's last year and it's Free People and I never wore it! This year I am making sure I do! 


I loved all these pieces and felt like they were super interchangeable!

So, Happy Fall and here is to wishing for some cooler weather here in Florida so we can wear this fun stuff! I hope you found something to inspire your Fall wardrobe! 

Much Fall Fashion Love,

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment