Friday, March 14, 2014

Gentleman's Mule


 Gentleman's Mule

As my 4 year old nephew Kingston would say, "it's the freakin weekend people!" To King that means he gets to play video games to me that means let's have a fun drink!

My parents are coming over tonight for dinner and this is what I am making them. My dad is a total foodie and restaurant consultant with impeccable taste! I call him for drink recipes most of the time so my favorite thing is to make him something I discovered.

If you saw my last post I shared those gorgeous copper mugs we ordered. I figured I could not show you those mugs and not share what to fill them with! So here it is:

Gentleman's Mule
1.5 oz. Gentleman's Jack Whiskey
1oz. Tuaca Vanilla Citrus Liqueur
4.5 oz Gosling's Ginger Beer
Couple dashes of Orange Bitters
Lime wedge to garnish
Served over ice


              





                  





                                                                     



Cheers!!!

Much Weekend Love,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Cant go wrong with Whiskey, Laur! I like the cups too!

    ReplyDelete