Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring/Summer Uniform



So if you see me out and about in the next few months I will probably be wearing my new uniform!! I am crazy about jumpsuits! They are easy, super comfortable, and I have seen a bunch of really cute ones out there right now!  

I have purchased three! A dressy one as well as two that could go date night/ girls night out or casual during the day depending what shoes and accessories you pair with them!!

The dressy one:
I have a few weddings coming up this Spring and Summer. This dressy version got some use at a wedding just a couple weeks ago. I actually bought this one last year from Juicy Couture, they must have loved it as much as me because they did it again this year with a different fabric. Pretty close though! I wore it to the wedding with nude peep toe pumps and carried small gold clutch but I have worn it with wedges to a baby shower and it worked too!



       last years (the one I own)                                               this years version here


The date night/ girls night out one:
 I figured I could wear it with flat sandals during the day and fun wedges at night! I found this at Zou Zou Boutique here in Orlando. Fifteen Twenty is the label. We are going to Paris in June to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! I know it is months away but I am super excited so of course I had that trip in mind when I bought this! One piece, travels easy, plus you look put together without a whole lot of fuss! 


                                                             Fifteen Twenty Jumpsuit



Last but certainly not least because this one has already gotten tons of use! The shorts romper! Splendid makes it so the fabric is super comfy! It feels like your wearing pajamas but you most certainly don't look like you are. I wear it most with flat sandals, a pair of tan Tory Burch ones, during the day but you could dress it up if you wanted! I love it with the booties like the model has on. I will definitely be wearing it like this!


                                                                Splendid Romper

Here are a few more options I love, if you are looking! I hope you love them as much as I do! Bloomingdales.com has these and many more! Happy shopping!





Much Jumpsuit Love, 
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Lauren I really like the pastel pink shorts jumper and the all white one. I havent really thought to wear one of these since we had that matching black jumper with all the flowers when we were in elementary school... remember? Ha! Anyway, cute post definitely some fun things to buy for spring!

    ReplyDelete