Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Photos by Michelle Morris

Every once in a while I meet someone who inspires me like crazy because the minute you meet them you feel like they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing in life! They are inspiring because they are so so good at what they do. They are so natural they make it look effortless and fun that you almost for a second you think it could be easy.

Months ago I started stalking photographer Michelle Morris on Facebook and Instagram. She went to high school with my husband but moved to Savannah, GA with her high school sweetheart and three out of this world cutie patootie boys! I had never met her but I just loved her work. She catches the simple moments of life in a way that is so beautiful and raw. I couldn't wait for her to photograph my kids!

Jon and I opted out of being part of the session this time because we have done many before and we both end up hating how we look. We always feel like awkward family photos. We love how the kids look and get super critical of ourselves. I always feel way to uptight and unnatural. However, I wish we would have thrown back a few shots of Patron and jumped in! Next time we most definitely will!

I let her take the reigns and I am glad I did! She has a way of engaging with the kids and keeps them having fun all the while getting great moments of them! I couldn't believe how well she manages the whole thing!

I could really go on and on but I will let the photos speak for themselves! I was going to only select a few to share but I really couldn't pick so here they ALL are!



































































2 comments:

  1. wow! amazing. the one of them hugging is too precious for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are truly incredible. Thank you for sharing all of them :)

    ReplyDelete